Steps to enable cheque printing:
To configure and print the cheques:
- Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Accounting Features.
- Set Enable Cheque Printing to Yes.
- Enabling Cheque Printing in Bank Ledger Creation with TSS and Internet Connectivity,
- The completed Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
- Select the bank name in the field select your Bank? From the List of Banks. This list is displayed only when TSS is active and internet connectivity is available.
- Enable the option Set Cheque Books? to specify cheque range details.
Enable the option Set Cheque Printing Configuration? The cheque formats are displayed in the Cheque Format Selection screen, as shown below:
- Set the option Activate Auto Reconciliation? to Yes, if required.
- Set the option Enable e-Payments to Yes, if required.
- Provide Account Details, as required.
- Press Enter to save.
To copy the cheque format:
- Press Alt+U in Cheque Format Selection screen.
- Press Ctrl+C. The Select Configured Bank screen with List of Configured Banks appears as shown below:
- Select the format of the required bank from the list. The cheque printing configuration details is pre-filled with the dimensions of the selected cheque format.
Note: In cheque printing configuration screen, no field other than salutions should be blank.
- Press Enter to print the cheque in the selected format.