Kindly find the attached DSC Application Form and below are the procedures to follow for submitting the application:.
1. Attestation procedure:
- The supporting documents should be attested only by Group A/B Gazetted Officers / Bank Manager / Post Master.
- The Attesting Officers should also specify their Name, designation, office address and contact number along with attestation.
- Mobile Number of the applicant is mandatory in application form,and should be unique for each applicant.
- The signature of the applicant,on the application form should be in blue ink only.
- Just to reiterate, attestation of photocopies shall be made only against producing originals.
Below are the required documents to be submitted for class 2 Indiviual apllication form:
For ID proof (Any one of below)* :
- PAN Card of applicant (Mandatory if PAN provided)
- Driving License.
- Post Office ID Card.
- Bank Account Passbook containing the photograph and signed by an individual with
attestation by the concerned Bank official.
- Photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Centre/State Governments
- Any Government issued photo ID card bearing the signatures of the individual.
For address proof:(Any one of below)* :
- AADHAAR Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Driving License (DL)/ Registration certificate (RC).
- Telephone Bill (Not older than 3 Months)
- Water Bill (Not older than 3 Months).
- Gas Connection/Bill (Not older than 3 Months).
- Electricity Bill (Not older than 3 Months).
- Bank Statements signed by the bank (Not older than 3 Months).
- Service Tax/VAT Tax/Sales Tax registration certificate.
- Property Tax/ Corporation/ Municipal Corporation Receipt.